Thursday 4 September 2014

My Top 3 Mascaras

Hey lovelies, sorry i haven't been back after my "promise" to blog every day, but i just haven't found the time, so I'm not going to promise ever again.

I don't know if anyone else has a problem with this too, but i find finding a good mascara, with i like and gives me the results I'm looking for quite hard, some are gloopy, some have rubbish wands, some don't give me the length and volume I'm looking for, and some smell really horrible! Anyway, over the past year or so, I've found a selection of good mascaras, and chosen my top 5 to share with you guys!

1. L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara in Black, £8.99
This mascara has been a true lifesaver for me with summer being the party season and all, and now i find that i wear it on a quite regular basis. I also wore it every single evening on holiday in Spain apart from one, and i got compliments from people, and asking what mascara i use, so this mascara is deffo number one on my top 5. It looks great with one coat, but even better with 2 or 3, it gives you a good length, but as well as length gives you just enough volume, not too much and not too little. Another plus side with this mascara is that it never leaves tiny speckles of black under my eyes, even after a whole day. The only downside to this mascara, is the price, its not too expensive, but its not cheap either, but it lasts for a long time so. All in all, i would recommend this mascara to anybody.


2. Natural Collection Lash Length Mascara in Black, £1.99
Where do i start talking about this mascara, it has been one of my favourites for a few years now, and i don't know what id have done without it, especially when i was younger. This is such a good mascara, and considering the price, id suggest you go to boots now and buy it. It gives such good length, and give a very natural look, and when i was in the younger years at school, this was my way of wearing make up, and getting away with it. Now i don't wear it alone, it usually wear it as a base mascara before i put another one on top, because it gives just such a good length to my lashes. The only fault i have to this mascara is that it is only sold at Boots, seeing as it is Boots own brand, but id defiantly take it worldwide if i could.


3. Barry M Intense Black Mascara 3in1, £6.19
This mascara was a mascara i originally got in a Clothes Show Live Barry M goodie bag, and since then i have been using it and rebuying it and using it more, etc etc. It just gives such a good look if you don't want to go all out, and you want a sort of natural look. I now usually wear this to school, with the Natural Collection mascara as a base, and it gives me a look of 'natural but still can see your wearing mascara', so its just perfect. This price is a little pricey, and i think it could drop down to maybe around£4, but it is Barry M and i just find them pricey as a whole. But anyway, if you want a look like i have for school, then this mascara is definitely for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment