Saturday 13 September 2014

My Fave Face And Body Products

Hey guys, sorry i haven't posted since last week, but it was my first full week of school this week and i was just trying to get on top of homework and organisation this week, and I've been solo tired! Anyway, i think i have a post you'll like to read today, as i enjoy reading these a lot. 
These are only a few of my favourite products, as if i was to post all of my faves then you'd be reading this for years! 
Boots; Natural Collection body spray; £1.50
I love this body spray, it smells just so sweet and summery, and its just amazing. I think this is a bit like marmite, you either love it or hate it, because in my family I'm the only one who likes it, the others all think that its really sickly. I actually bought this in the sale, and so it was reduced, as i know now after trying to look for another bottle in boots they have upped the price to £4 i think, and changed the packaging. All in all, if the actual price was £1.50 then i'd be buying it all the time.

Soap and Glory; Sugar Crush body wash; £6.50
This body wash is probably my favourite of all time, i'm not sure how many times i have re-bought it, but i am absolutely in love with it. It smells so nice and fresh and makes me feel prepared and good for the rest of the day. It smells a bit sickly at first for some people, but for me, well not as much! The price is okay, seeing as the bottle does last you a long time, it takes me about a month to get through it, and i use it daily so I'm sure £6.50 a month is a good deal!

Soap and Glory; Peaches and Clean face wash; £8
This is probably my favourite face wash i have found so far, I've been through so many and tried loads, and this is by far the best for me, but it is different for all people. It smells amazing! Like peaches (hence the name), but with a sort of minty touch to it, and it leaves me feeling and my face smelling fresh.

Neutrogena; Spot Stress Control daily cleansing lotion; £3.99
This has been a lifesaver since going back to school, and i would recommend this to anyone! I seem to get a few more spots when I'm at school then when I'm at home in the holidays, i don't know why maybe its stress or maybe I'm allergic to school? Whatever it is, this has helped clear then up, almost totally, and i think stop any more from coming because I've not had one more arrive since I've been using this, and its worth the price too!

Montagne Jeunesse; Crystal Masque face mask; 99p
I bought a few of these from Primark, just over a year ago, to try because they looked quite cool on the packaging, (btw it doesn't actually turn out like that on your face, it's a sort of see through purpley colour), and i have been buying them ever since, because they smell nice, and they leave my skin feeling soft and just looking better somehow? The price is perfect, i wouldn't pay any more for them though, because its a face mask!

VO5; Heat Protect Styling Spray; £3.89
I have been using this product for about a year or so on my hair because everything about it is perfect. The price is a deal, it lasts me a long time, and actually compared to other heat sprays, isn't that expensive! It keeps my hair from being too damaged, before when i straightened my hair every day, it still got damaged, but not as much as when i used to never use heat spray! The smell of it, is just omg i love it, i can't explain it so you'll have to go into boots and have a sniff yourself, but its amazing!

ty for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment