Friday 5 September 2014

Menorca 2014

Hi hi hi, so I've been wanting to do this post for a while now, but have been a bit apprehensive because in all these photos i look disgusting, and these were the only photos on my camera which weren't my brother playing football in the hotel, so anyway. 
I went to a lovely place called Son Bou, in Menorca, which is a Spanish island if you dint already know. This wasn't my first time being there, it was my seventh!, and all 7 times we have stayed in the same hotel, which is absolutely amazing! The hotel is called 'The Royal Son Bou Family Club' and if you haven't been there yet, i totally recommend going there, even if not to the same hotel, just go to the town because it is absolutely beautiful. I spent 2 weeks there and most of my time i was sitting by the sun lounger, reading and tanning, and managed to read a record of 8 books all holiday, so quite proud. (I might do a post on my holiday reading list as i read some really good books, but dunno yet). 
Also, i would just like to say that i achieved 2 really good things on holiday apart from reading so many books and tanning so dark, but i learnt how to swim PROPERLY finally, and faced my fear of swimming in the sea, so 2 cheers for megz!!!!!!
Anyway here is a just a few snaps from the holiday!
1st day and looking quite the pale, but with Pia<3

Jakob buried in the sand, after we took all the sand off he said "Put it back on its warm"

Getting our lifejackets on ready for a total wipeout style blow up area in the sea!


Da group looking fly

No comments:

Post a Comment